Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Haste, Laid to Waste

Yeah....I'm behind.  I know.  I knew A/Z would be difficult.  It's not named "Challenge" for giggles.  I was hardly aware it would be this tough to find a route to the computer for 26 of 30 days to keep disciplined.  My mind has bounced from topic to topic, but nary a one can be deemed "right" to expound upon.  Instead, the lines have been blurred between hiding from QWERTY and showing too much of my soul.  Therein, I have discovered lies the balance.

Now, back to work.

2 comments:

  1. I see A/Z posts run the spectrum from profound and deeply personal, to bits so superficial that a Twix wrapper has more to say.

    The posts reflect the people who write them, their place in life, and the circumstances of the day.

    You find precisely the same range of material nested between covers on bookshop shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely is a challenge, this one. I first did it last year. It's a bit easier this year but not by much:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete